lauantai 19. elokuuta 2017

Your face in the light

I was about to do a post already last night, but then I heard about that dreadful terror attack in Finland by a friend and I ended up following the news and blogging felt suddenly less important thing to do. I was sitting on the bus while my friend sent a message that something has happened in Turku. At first I thought there is just some small stabbing going on, but quickly I realized what was going on. I know many people from Turku and I've visited there really often recently because my dad was treated at the same hospital where the victims and attacker for weeks now during the summer, but he was transferred to the another location on Wednesday. This stupid attack didn't surprise me at all. This all was so much expected. 

But back to the subject. Here is my yesterday's outfit: 
One young guy asked me last nigh while I was going to buy a juice to the grocery store that: "are you going to celebrate because you are so dressed up?" -Nope this is just my everyday outfit. 
I love that chiffon dress and a harness is self made. Shoes are from Dinsko and earrings from Ebay. To be honest I've been really lazy when it comes to the clothes and make up recently, but yesterday I wanted to put effort into the look in honor of Friday. It cheered up my mind instantly.

My week has been quite normal. We visited swimming and sauna on Wednesday and otherwise I've been reading and yes I tried to golf for the first time in my life! My beloved has a golf set because he went in for golfing years ago and now he wanted to try it after a long break. It was really difficult!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti