torstai 28. syyskuuta 2017

'You put me outside, I was singing a song, You looked to the window But I was already gone'

Days seems to run from my view uncontrollably and one of my favorite month is nearly gone. Trees are changing their attires and I've been hunting haze views with my camera in the mornings. I would love to take the pictures about the thick fog, but so far the luck hasn't found me. 

Last weekend we went to see a few gigs once again; Lasten Hautausmaa and Grave Pleasures. I hadn't seen Grave Pleasures before and actually I realized the singer's previous project Beastmilk is more familiar to me. However I enjoyed both shows. Lasten Hautausmaa never betray; one of my favorite band and by the way my beloved was that kind that he ordered their  newest vinyl to me because it was still missing. 

A few outfit pictures which were taken last week when we went for a walk. I was wearing a self made velvet coat which is the perfect coat for fall. 
I've spent most of my days at beloved's place by reading and resurrecting the skills of drawing. I have become more familiar with Arthur Rimbaud's poetry who was a genius of his own time. It's also nice that the inspiration for drawing is growing! I could draw a tattoo sketch and make an appointment. 

4 kommenttia:

  1. I love Rimbaud's poetry. I read it in its original language since I'm french. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I can't understand french at all so I read it in finnish or english. I guess there is a difference to read it in original language. The book includes also french versions and it looks so difficult :D

      Poista
  2. Loved your update and WOW that coat. I too feel the season is turning TOO FAST...hold on, hold on, LOL...Good stuff.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh thanks, nice to hear :) Yep it's the winter soon :(

      Poista